Junsu's Birthday Video.

This video would be here till next year [before Jaejoong's birthday]. So view it, and comment it @ my youtube.
-
Junsu's birthday 2009 [Fanmade].





Smile Again.

| Posted in , | Posted on 11:06 PM

Do Not Take Out of O!
Please do not PM nor contact us in any manner for permission regarding the reposting
or retranslating of our articles. We will not entertain any of these requests. Thank you.

[FANACC] 091212 ‘Smile Again’


credit as tagged

Introduction:

I didn’t manage to get a ticket through ballot, but bought one through ticket tout, it’s complicated, so I will skip that~
Entered the event hall at 3pm, we waited and waited till 5pm, and it was announced that it would be delayed for 15 minutes, so much better than any activities in China~

Its 5:15pm!!! The audience light dimmed suddenly and the stage curtain was drawn down. 3 men appeared under the blue light!!
Then unexpectedly the MC got into the main theme of the event very quickly. (I thought there would be some ‘official’ talks of the charity event~)
After greeting us, they settled down at the center of the stage.
JunSu’s red collar shirt really stands out from the rest, and YooChun finally has another new hairstyle, so much shorter than before~ JaeJoong also look so much better than before.

After some small talk, they were asked what they are each doing currently~ Then they mentioned sports. YooChun and JunSu are fond of baseball now. (JaeJoong is then categorized under ‘Otaku’!!)

MC asked JunSu what position he played?
JS: Pitcher. (Which was then followed by the sound of disapproval, BOO~~ haha)
JS: It’s not that I want to take up such an important role; it’s just that YooChun always need me to clear up his mess. *cough*
The MC asked JaeJoong, "Not joining them?"
JJ: I will be at home, but will look for them from time to time.
JS: En, JaeJoong is a very good audience for us.
YC: Also the cheering song!
CS: Sing~ sing~~
JaeJoong really stood up and sang with choreography: KIM JUNSU FIGHTING~ NICE ONE!! (So cute~~~~~~)

Actually JaeJoong is also active in some exercise, and the MC continued on to ask what it was?
YC: Chest muscle~ (Haha~)

Next segment: What I want to know
*Before the whole event started, cassies were asked to write down what they are curious of on a ‘post it’ and it were all pasted on the whiteboard. P/S: and my friend wrote hers in Chinese~~~~~~~~~ as for me, my Korean is not that great so I wrote some easy words that I had memorized.

The MC picked up the first question, "What colour underwear are you wearing today?"
The whole atmosphere was so embarrassing, but they still went on to answer their question. They even talked about some story of JaeJoong, but I didn’t manage to catch that~
But the conclusion by the MC was that YooChun likes ‘sexy style~’
YooChun then immediately said, “That’s JaeJoong hyung~" (*cough*” JJ *palmface*~ Haha)

JunSu then picked the second question, ok~ here comes the highlight!!!
When JunSu stand up to pick the question, JaeJoong followed immediately and helped JunSu to tidy up his clothes! (*diesss)
MC joked that JaeJoong was worried that JunSu’s underwear would be seen~ (haha~)

Then MC instigated JunSu to pick something ‘interesting yet gossip-able’, and JunSu made a comment that is really ‘classic’!!
JS: Really~ All the girls are the same ah!!!!
YooChun then burst out laughing because he heard one cassie shout, “You dated many women before?!”

The question that JunSu picked was, “What would you do when you miss the fans?”
Their answers were all touching.

JS: Whenever I miss everyone, I would re-watch all the live DVDs. What I’m focusing on is not the 5 on the stage but all the cassies in the audience, everyone is really amazing! I also have a box that I use to keep all the fans' letters that I received, and I would read them whenever I miss everyone, which are all so touching. Thank you so much! (Ah~ Su-ah! I want to write you a letter too! Give me your address!!)

JJ: When I miss everyone I would go online to watch video clips. I had watched almost all the latest videos, and saw all the pictures by everyone woo~ (Cassies SCREAM~) Thanks so much for your support! There are a few fansites that I often visit woo~

*P/S sorry I can’t hear YooChun's answer for this~~

Then its YooChun's turn to pick the question, kekeke~ its fun~
“To JaeJoong: How’s the kissing scene?”
Once again JaeJoong laughed covering his face, MC also stated that she was really curious too, she is such a gossiper. Thanks to her!!
JJ: No la~ It’s acting!
Then MC continued on to ask YooSu if JaeJoong mentioned anything after he came back from the kissing scene.
YC: He said it was really great!
JJ: Han Hyo Joo had acted in many dramas, that was not her first, everyone is just doing their part in a business~
MC: But th moment where both of your lips touched, won’t you have felt something?
JJ: Everyone please believe me, it’s only acting!

After that MC asked the 3 of them, did they miss their fans. All of them gave an affirm answer, that they miss cassies very much and it was very great that they have this opportunity to meet with everyone~
Then they were asked to give their advance xmas greetings to everyone~
Ah~ JunSu english~ *cough*

ALL: Merry Christmas (1st attempt was a failure)
ALL: 1, 2, 3 Merry Christmas!!!

It was so sweet and touching!!! I wanted to record it down for my phone ringtone!
Then they continued on with some small talk and it came to a point where they were talking about composing songs.
YooChun said that he had composed a few songs recently, and as expected cassies were all screaming and requested him to sing.
Of course, YooChun came prepared for this.

The lights dimmed, and the sound of the piano was heard.
Cassies screamed!
YC: I’m still testing the sound! (haha so yoochun~)

His voice resonated the whole event hall together with his piano~ totally melted everyone's hearts in the audience.
Right after he finished, he jokingly said, “Wo~ why do I feel this nervous?!”

- Charity part omitted –

Next segment: Listen to my wish~
*Once again a board was pushed onto the stage, filled with ‘post-its’. Ah~ why didn’t I write one?!! Even if it’s 1 out of a thousand chance, it’s still a chance ah!! T_T

The first question, "YooChun oppa, please call my name intimately~"
YooChun looked puzzled, then MC suggested JaeJoong to give him some tips since he acted in a movie before~
JaeJoong coughed but still gave a demonstration after that~
YooChun responded shyly, “JiSu-ah!”
WAAA~ cassies all melted and fainted by it~ (Haha~)

It’s JunSu's turn, I can’t remember if it was JaeJoong or YooChun who helped him to pick the question, “Please take off your clothes!!”
AHHHH~~ MY GOD!! Which fan is that? I really want to thank her!!

MC: What do you all want him to take off?
Cassies all shouted in unison, “PANTS! PANTS! PANTS!” *cough cough cough~*
Now JunSu is really embarrassed!!
MC: This is slightly too much ah~
But then JunSu start removing his jacket and unbuttoning his shirt!!!
OMG!! For real?!!
Ok, he only wanted to ‘seduce’ us all, because he stopped right after he unbuttoned 2 buttons, and peeked at the fans.
Cassies all screamed, “Continue! Continue!”
Then he continued on with 2 more and it’s already below his chest level!!!!!!!!!!!
JunSu looked funny; either he was smiling evilly or smiling shyly~ But no matter what JaeChun were both laughing so badly!!
Cassies continued screaming~
He then turned his body slightly and bent a little, woOo~ the time stopped at that very moment for me… (I need emergency first-aid!)
Ok, no more! Our innocent, cute JunSu slowly buttoned back his shirt and put on his jacket! Don’t catch a cold!

Lastly JaeJoong added on, “Actually all the fans agreed that JunSu’s butt is the most attractive one!! Aish~!” (Haha.. totally fainted on this!)

The next wish picked by YooChun was a simple yet meaningful one, “Oppa, please take good care of yourself, don’t fall sick alright!”

The following are some arrangements for JunSu's birthday!
MC: There’s a wish that is a MUST READ! “I wrote a letter, that I want to read to JunSu personally.”
Next moment, the spotlight shone onto JunSu and the ‘fan’ among the audience.

“It’s really a tough period for all of you, but we will always be here to support, protect and believe you all! JunSu, you are going to challenge a musical soon. Though we have yet to know your skill and talent on this (all fans and JunSu were laughing at this line), but we believe that you will do well! Soon it will be your birthday, I wanted to use this chance to wish you a Happy Birthday!”

MC: Other than this letter, is there anything else that you want to say to JunSu?
CS: I'm so nervous… Then I want to ask how JunSu is going to celebrate his birthday?
JS: No plan yet, any suggestion?
CS: Celebrate with me will be good enough~ (this this…. >.<)
JS: Then leave your contact number behind after this~
Then as expected, all cassies screamed, “NO~ NO~ NO~!!!!!

Ok, lighting slowly brightened up and JaeChun were holding a birthday cake with candles lit~
Everyone started singing the birthday song for JunSu~
Then right after that, JaeJoong started all over again and sang the birthday song for JunSu.
Everyone's voice was in harmony and unison!
JunSu made his wish and blew out the candles.

MC: Then is there any message that JaeChun want to say to JunSu?

YooChun:

Last time… Ah~ not last time, just not long ago…
I was really tired and I gave Junsu a call, “Junsu-ah, I can’t take it anymore.”
Then Junsu said, “YooChun-eh, if you can’t then I wouldn’t be able to.”
Because of what he had said, because of all the times that we had went through together, I’m still here.
Therefore I want to wish Junsu a HAPPY BIRTHDAY~

JaeJoong:

I didn’t bring JunSu along and released a single with YooChun in Japan.
The JunSu I know has always been the cheerful one, optimistic and hardworking at every second.
Ha~ he is a friend who gives me strength, mentally.
Actually among the 3 of us, he is the leader, in the aspect of mental support.
Haha~ whenever the members are tired, he always help us by giving us support and strength.
Therefore I wanted to say THANKS to Junsu.

Then MC suggested them to give each other a group hug!

MC: According to last time, you guys would normally play with the cake and put it on each other's face right?
JaeJoong touched the cake and laughed, “it’s an ice-cream cake, too hard.”
YooChun then laughed, “HAHA~ then let’s press JunSu's face onto it!”
The cake stayed as it was, and JunSu was smiling cutely with everyone.

MC: JunSu, what wish did you make just now?
JS: It wont be effective if it’s said out right?
MC: Then what is it regarding?
*the author had decided to forget this part as well.. >.<

JJ: JunSu used to be very pure and innocent~
YC: Yes, he has changed.
JS: I’m not as innocent as everyone think, but you all wanted to see the pure and innocent me, therefore I showed you.
MC: Then can you grant me a wish?
JunSu nodded.
MC: I really want to listen to your singing, you guys want it too?
CS: YES!!!
Then MC and JaeChun stood back and blue lighting came on~
JunSu sang ‘The greatest love of all’, its an English song, but didn’t everyone say his English is not that good?
Anyway how great it was? I can’t seem to put them down in words, but I cried, the emotions I felt in his voice, it seemed like the time had stopped at that very moment and all that I could focus on is only JunSu and his heavenly voice.

MC: The next segment is a special one, all 3 of them had prepared something for the fans.
MC: Let’s see, YooChun please introduce yours first.
YC: This is the red wine glass from my house that I had been drinking a lot from recently. (Cassies sighed.. )
YC: I used to have a number of them, but broke a few, now I’m left with 2.
JJ: DVDs I bought from Japan, a movie that I like.

Ok, JunSu's! HIGHLIGHT!!!

JS: This is an electrical heater that I brought from my house. There was a time when I always fell sick so I used it to keep myself warm. Hope that this can bring some warmth to you during this winter. (Everyone laughed, but JunSu looked serious..)
JS: This electrical heater is warm and safe to use. (Some standard adverising lines.. HAHA)

JJ: Today is the 12th of December, therefore we wish to give these to fans that are celebrating their birthdays today! (T/N the organizer of this event had already prepared this beforehand and have the details of all the participants that day.)
MC: There are 6 of them, so we need to choose the lucky 3 among them.

- Prize Giving and Charity Part omitted –

Then JaeSuChun thanked everyone for coming and supporting this charity event!

Lastly, Cassies shouted “DON’T GO DON’T GO~” continuously, and started singing “miduhyo”.

Then MC walked out with ‘santa hats’ with her.
MC: Not enough? Regrets?
CS: YES!!!

Then the 3 once again stepped onto the stage with ‘Santa Hats’, and sang about 4 to 5 xmas songs, with snow flakes in the background, filled the whole hall with xmas feeling.

From time to time, JaeJoong would stop singing and look at JunSu, and let him take the lead in the song, such a lovely and warm moment~
They were really happy on stage, playing around while singing.

Okay, that’s all HAPPY ENCORE~ and Happy Birthday to JUNSU!!!

-END-


Source: BaiduTVXQ
Translation: sshutingg @ OneTVXQ.com
Special Thanks: 재중사랑 @ OneTVXQ.com
Credits: OneTVXQ.com { One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! }

Shared By: Tohoshink-i.blogspot.com
-

Junsu ahhh~ How can you be so cute~ <3

Comments (0)

Post a Comment