Junsu's Birthday Video.

This video would be here till next year [before Jaejoong's birthday]. So view it, and comment it @ my youtube.
-
Junsu's birthday 2009 [Fanmade].





How the members will propose

| Posted in | Posted on 11:04 PM

JaeJoong: Hm, if it's for the person I love the most, when it comes to proposing, I don't think I'll do the "grand gesture" that many ssajangnim does (like a big boss), it will be something simple, but it doesn't mean the love in my heart for her is any less. A simple proposing ceremony, I really just want something small and simple, for example, say we've been together for 5 years, I'd write down in a diary that everything that we've experienced in those five years together, then give it to her as a gift. Because of those experiences, we understand each other more and love each other more, so when we come to a point where we're leaping toward marriage, I want to create the chance of us loving each other even more.

Yunho: If it comes to the point of marriage, I think I will make the proposal a surprise, like maybe during one of our concerts, during break time I will say " yah.. XXXX, marry me? " or the big screen will say " XXXX I love you ".. something like that.. then I will tell her personally " Let's get married.."

Yoochun: I want something simple, I thought about this before, but in all, something simple and elegant, maybe we'll go to places that holds a lot of memories for us. and I will say to her " please marry me "

Junsu: mmm. I've thought about this many times when i was younger.. sorta like how they do it in dramas.. mm.. maybe on a boat? yeah. on a boat. the surrounding is a coffee shop like boat then I would say I have to leave due to some emergency, then I will go to the pianist and ask him to let me play a song that I've especially wrote for her myself, then I will sing it. I'm not sure if I will do well, but I will do my best.

Changmin: Proposal? mmm this is something that's pretty far away from me, I think it's not realistic or even funny at this point. But I am 19 years old already, so I guess I do think about this every now and then.. to propose to the woman I love, I'd probably first spend an hour during concert to ask my/our fans for forgiveness and understanding, then I will say things that I've been wanting to say to her. or go to place like dongdamun, buy a really nice gift for her and say it. But honestly, I like how they do it in dramas, I really like the uber romantic ways they always shows.

Credits: news

Comments (0)

Post a Comment