Junsu's Birthday Video.

This video would be here till next year [before Jaejoong's birthday]. So view it, and comment it @ my youtube.
-
Junsu's birthday 2009 [Fanmade].





DBSK Interview 韩国风潮 (Korean Winds)

| Posted in | Posted on 10:10 PM

Figure out DBSK's Secrets!

In your opinion, what do you think of the members?

JaeJoong: Changmin is my heart-to-heart talk partner and counsellor. *laughs* And Yoochun is the member that can get me agitated.
Yoochun: It's the same with me.
JaeJoong: Junsu's existence to DBSK is like the moon, he shines through, when everyone is down, he can make everyone happy again.
Junsu: Huh, *aegyo*Hmmm~~ I'm not the joker? *laughs* Though I don't hate that position, it's very good. *laughs*
Yoochun: Haha, when Junsu sings (emotional) songs, he's an entirely different person.
JaeJoong: Because he has two different sides(to him), that's why he's so attractive~~~ As expected of Junsu! *laughs*
Junsu: I'm so happy~~ JaeJoong hyung really suits to be a TVXQ member. Yoochun being able to honestly be himself makes him cool, and Changmin........... is really cute.
Yoochun, Changmin, JaeJoong, Yunho: *laughs*
Junsu: Stop pushing me around.
Yoochun, Changmin, JaeJoong, Yunho: *laugh even more*
JaeJoong: Although sometimes I will think "Changmin is abit too much", but when I see Junsu laugh, I forgive him.
Junsu: He's very cute *laughs* His appearance may look angry, but he's very cute inside so I forgive him. I feel like giving him everything.
Changmin: Haha, me too. Although Junsu hyung is older than me, he's really like my age, ha, of course, there's a meaning(behind that), Junsu hyung, don't misunderstand! *laughs*
Junsu: Haha.. Alright *laughs* Yunho hyung really suits being a leader, he's very manly, but inside... he's abit of an introvert.
Yunho: Introvert?!
Junsu, Changmin, Jaejoong, Yoochun: *laugh*
Yoochun: The shy, emotional one?
Junsu: Yes, the emotional one
Yunho: Huh?? That's surprising! *laughs*
Junsu: And for someone who thinks that friendships are very important, with a friend like Yunho, I feel very happy, he's a very cool member.
Yunho: Thank you. I'm DBSK's "chameleon", the whole atmosphere has changed, (we) have all grown alot, (we) are all hardworking.

Credits: Korean Winds, (I'm not sure of the date but I'll try to check!)
I directly translated it from the article :)

Comments (0)

Post a Comment